[mapserver-users] PHP, OGR, DGN help...

Assefa Yewondwossen assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 18 11:32:29 EDT 2002

Hi There,

 We have used recently here DGN files through OGR support and It was working ok.
I think that the dll you got did not include the latest GDAL/OGR library (with
proper support of DGN). I could send you directly the latest php_mapscript.dll
compiled for php4.1.2 if you are able to updgrade your php.
 I am also going to put a new version on our download site later today.

Best Regadrs,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca