[mapserver-users] Re: Problem with TestSuite itemquery

Nicole Bömeke bon at ivv-aachen.de
Fri Apr 19 04:07:34 EDT 2002

Their is a testsuite version for mapserver 3.5 under
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/tests3.5/.

Untung Rasidin wrote:
----------------------
> Hi, All
>
> I have tried TestSuite from
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/tests
> using mapserv_3.3,mapserv_3.4,and mapserv_3.5, but all failed. Here are
the error messages:

> -using mapserv_3.5:
> Error massage:
> loadLayer(): Unknown identifier. (QUERY):(58)

This error is corrected by the testsuite version for mapserver 3.5. Insead
of
LAYER
      :
   CLASS
         :
   END
   QUERY
      TEMPLATE name.html
   END
END
for mapserver 3.5 you have to write
LAYER
      :
   CLASS
         :
      TEMPLATE name.html
   END
END

Even using the testsuite version for mapserver 3.5 you might have to correct
something.
I had to add the following to all map files that had no web object defined:
WEB
    TEMPLATE name.html
END

Because I have no truetype support I also commented out the following lines:
#FONSET ../fonts/fonts.list
#TYPE TRUETYPE
#FONT arial

Now the Item/value queries and the dynamic queries work correct with my
mapserver.
But I have still a problem with the point query examples and the pan and
zoom example.
For them I get the following error message:
msGetBitmapFont(): GD library error. Invalid bitmap font. Must be one of
tiny, small, medium, large or giant

Has someone an idear how I can correct this?
Nicole

Nicole Bömeke
IVV-Aachen
Germany