[mapserver-users] Examples using tiffs

Nicole Bömeke bon at ivv-aachen.de
Fri Apr 19 04:13:25 EDT 2002

Thank you very much for the links.

The article has some new aspects, even though it is only an introduction
that can of cause not
go into details. For example it mentiones that there can occure problems
displaying an image that
has been resized. Maybe I have exactly the problem that the extend of my
image does not fit to
the other data.

And what about the demo? I unpacked it and tried to display the landsat.tif
with Paint Shop Pro.
But I got the message "this is not a valid tiff image". ArcExplorer gave me
a similar error message,
but displayed the shapefiles without any problems. Seems that I do not have
any luck with tiffs :-(

Nicole