[mapserver-users] Examples using tiffs

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Apr 19 10:25:52 EDT 2002

I extracted the landsat.tif from the link and it came up fine in Gimp & ImageMagick. I noticed it is LZW compressed and I'm not sure that ArcExplorer supports LZW compression due to copyrights and for some reason I can't reach ESRI's site. If you have a good internet connection I can e-mail the landsat.tif saved with packbits compression instead off-list.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Nicole_B=F6meke?= <bon at ivv-aachen.de> on Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:13:25 +0200.