[mapserver-users] perl - zooming, panning, and such

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Apr 19 10:39:11 EDT 2002

Whithout diving into it further to eliminate the messages a quick fix is to exclude the perl -w option when running the script AFTER you are sure your code is clean and any warnings point elsewhere.
As far as your zoom/pan problem goes could you explain exactly what is happening/what isn't happening. I'm afraid I'm not following what the problem/error is.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Kent S Ridl <kridl at cs.und.edu> on Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:55:19 -0500 (CDT).