[mapserver-users] using Mapscript to pan around a querymap

laurentiu lionte llionte at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 02:24:18 EDT 2002

 I need to locate a point using itemquerymap (does anybody know
another  method?).
 Then I need to pan around this location. This is a basic functionality
 for any GIS-like application. According to this, I need to obtain the selected point coordinates
(at least), or,  for more than one selected point ,the extent or extent center of all
 selected features.
Stephen Woodbridge says that most people do this using mapscript. OK, can anybody be more
specific? I need some pieces of code, if this is possible or more substantial advices.

Thanks for any help.

Lawrence