AW: [mapserver-users] Problems displaying tiffs and jpegs

Nicole Bömeke bon at ivv-aachen.de
Mon Apr 22 11:44:25 EDT 2002

country.jpg and country.wld are in the same directory as the shapefiles
<cgi-bin>/../htdocs/demo/data/country.jpg. That seems correct to me,
because when I rename the .wld files so that mapserver can not find them
I get an error message. The error disapears when the names of the .wld files
are correct. Seems mapserver looks for them in the directory I put them.

Nicole