AW: [mapserver-users] Problems displaying tiffs and jpegs

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Apr 22 13:04:07 EDT 2002

Nicole,

I the tiff being covered up by subsequent layers? Objects are layered
from the top of the map file to the bottom, so object placed in the file
first are under objects later in the file.

Try a simple test. copy the mapfile and remove all the other layers
except the one you are trying to include and see if it shows up.

Test two. with the test mapfile, remove the EXTENTS line so mapserver is
forced to comput the extents for the shape file and then see if it is
visible.

-Steve