[mapserver-users] Re: MapServer Meeting

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Apr 23 19:56:23 EDT 2002

If I lived within 500km or so I'd be there, but man, I'm on the other side
of the country :(   But I echo Lowell's implied sentiments - go team go!!

                      "Lowell.Filak"
                      <lfilak at medinaco.org>               To:       <steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us>,
                      Sent by:                             <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
                      owner-mapserver-users at lists.        cc:
                      gis.umn.edu                         Fax to:
                                                          Subject:  [mapserver-users] Re: MapServer Meeting

                      04/23/2002 03:06 PM

It's surprising the numbers aren't higher but then,
is my memory slipping or do I recall another application-specific GIS
conference that started out with attendees in the teens some time ago?