[mapserver-users] Re: MapServer Meeting

Richard Greenwood rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Sun Apr 28 11:22:05 EDT 2002

Steve said "Wouldn't the GRASS conference be a nice one to piggyback onto".
Actually the GRASS conference in Italy plans to have at least some
mapserver content. The conference is called "Open source GIS - GRASS users
conference 2002" and the conference web site is:
http://www.ing.unitn.it/~grass/
And I first heard mention of the conference on this list, I think in a post
by Paul Ramsey.

I submitted an abstract to do a mapserver presentation. Is anyone else going?

Rich