[mapserver-users] Problem with setlayersdrawingorder

Stuart.Row at brs.gov.au Stuart.Row at brs.gov.au
Tue Apr 23 21:29:07 EDT 2002

I have the getlayersdrawingorder function working without drama, but get the following error when I use the setlayersdrawingorder function using MapServer 3.5 and PHP 4.06.
Call to undefined function: setlayersdrawingorder() in /var/www/mapserv/test.php

My code is as follows:
$layerord = array();
$layerord = $map->getlayersdrawingorder();
$success = $map->setlayersdrawingorder($layerord);

I'm not bothering with actually changing the layer order until I can get this going.
Any advice or help on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Stuart Row
Bureau of Rural Sciences
PO Box E11
Kingston ACT
Ph: +61 2 6272 4640   Fax: +61 2 6272 4687
Email: stuart.row at brs.gov.au