[mapserver-users] Problem with setlayersdrawingorder

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 24 07:53:00 EDT 2002

Stuart,

By looking at the CVS logs, it seems that setLayersDrawingOrder() was
added on 2002-01-17, which is after the 3.5 release.  I can't explain
why it wasn't added at the same time as getLayersDrawingOrder(), but it
seems that you'll have to upgrade to the 3.6 development version if you
want to use it.

Daniel