[mapserver-users] Problem with setlayersdrawingorder

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Apr 24 09:32:39 EDT 2002

a question...

On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 06:53  AM, Daniel Morissette wrote:

> By looking at the CVS logs, it seems that setLayersDrawingOrder() was
> [..]
> why it wasn't added at the same time as getLayersDrawingOrder(), but it
> [..]
>

> Stuart.Row at brs.gov.au wrote:
>>
>> I have the getlayersdrawingorder function working without drama, but
>> get the following error when I use the setlayersdrawingorder function
>> using MapServer 3.5 and PHP 4.06.
>> [..]

does case matter? is setLayersDrawingOrder different from
setlayersdrawingorder?

I have been noticing several such variations in the docs, and am not
sure if they are intentional or a mistake. I have flagged the ones I
have come across, and will send them to Jamie (or whoever is in charge
of the docs). There are also a few (very few) spelling errors in the
docs.

If the case does matter, would it be possible to bring all the methods
to conform to one convention? perhaps  'all lower case' is better than
'mixed case' because then we don't have to guess which it is?

Many thanks,

pk/