[mapserver-users] Zoom Problem with Rosa Applet

Stefano Bonnin shpr at libero.it
Wed Apr 24 03:44:08 EDT 2002

Hi,

I have tryed the GMAP example with Rosa Applet and all works correctly. Then
I have inserted my new layers in the map file and obviuosly I have changed
the extend.

Now, the *first time* that I try to do a ZOOM IN operation, this operation
"fail". In other words the first ZOOM IN operation zooms in a wrong area
(zooms near the area that I have selected but not exactly in this area).

The following Zoom In operations work correctly.

Can Someone help me?

PS: I have only inserted my new layer and changed some parameters in the map
file!

Thanks,

Stefano B.

---