[mapserver-users] Mapscript and proj4 support ?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 24 08:27:47 EDT 2002

Stephane,

You seem to be missing OGR support as well (in addition to PROJ) in your
PHP Mapscript... I suspect that you are either pointing to the wrong
copy of php_mapscript.so, of your build environment got screwed up
somehow.

I suggest that you first delete php_mapscript.so from your
extension_dir, and try running your test script again to verify that PHP
will complain about php_mapscript.so not being found... if you don't get
an error then the problem is likely that you have two copies of
php_mapscript.so around... you should fix that problem first.

Then reconfigure mapserver, and 'make clean ; make' ... and then
reinstall php_mapscript.so

Daniel