[mapserver-users] Mapscript and proj4 support ?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 24 08:59:35 EDT 2002

Stef,

Did you do a make install from the mapserver build environment?
Check and see if you have a /usr/local/lib/libmap.a and delete it if you
do. Do NOT do a make install! If it was there, do a make clean; make and
try again.

Also check that all of your libraries are accessable at runtime with
/sbin/ldconfig -pX and make sure the proj and GDAL libraries if listed
in the ldd command also so up on this list.

If they don't then you need to make sure the /usr/local/lib is included
in /etc/ld.so.conf and run /sbin/ldconfig as root.

-Steve W.