[mapserver-users] Connect to the Geography Network

YC Nyon ycnyon at pd.jaring.my
Tue Apr 30 11:36:58 EDT 2002

Hi,

I got a few questions
1. Is Mapserver WMS compliant. If yes, starting from which version.
2. If I got an internet map running using Mapserver, how do I connect it to Geography Network. All I have to do is to register with GN.
3. What is the advantage of registering with GN? All I can see is that someone using ArcGIS software can call a image/ streaming vector from the map service.
Like to hear from the list in regards of the benefits, compliance and security issues.

Thanks
Nyon