[mapserver-users] Getting Lat/Lon and Units in template file

Frank Nelson franknelson at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:54:17 EDT 2002

Hi all,
Two questions in one but might be related....  I searched the mailing list
archives and didn't see anything, so I'm probably just missing some key
ingredient..

I've tried the following parameters in my template file to get the extents
in latitude/longitude but the tags never get replaced:
[mapext_latlon], [minlon], [minlat], [maxlon] [maxlat]
Projections are enabled and defined in my map file for each layer and for
the map.  When I say "enabled" I mean that PROJ4 is compiled into the
mapserver executable.  And it appears to be functional since my layers are
actually lining up.  Any ideas?

Also, along the same lines, I'm not seeing how to extract the units (meters,
feet, etc.) from the map file in the template file.  Is this not possible??

Thanks!!!!!