[mapserver-users] remove points that were added with addfeature

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Apr 30 15:35:45 EDT 2002

They should not be permanently stored, so the next time you should start
with a void layer, unless you are actually saving the points to a shape
file which is not required to display them.

Can you show use how you are adding the points "on the fly"?
This is probably the part that needs to be changed.

-Steve W.