[mapserver-users] remove points that were added with addfeatu re

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Tue Apr 30 16:08:17 EDT 2002

well, you can't really clear the features unless you redraw the map. And if
you are redrawing, just simply don't add those features again.

Every object has a destructor method like so "obj->free()";

hth.