[mapserver-users] remove points that were added with addfeature

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Tue Apr 30 16:50:51 EDT 2002

Turning the dummy layer off using:
$oLayer = $map->getLayerByName("dummy layer");
if ($oLayer->status ==  1) {
   $oLayer->set("status", "0");
}
should work?
> Hi all,
> I have created an application that adds points to a map "on-the-fly" from an oracle database of lat long coords.  I used the mapscript "addfeature" to a "dummy layer" that was set up in my map file.  Hoever, I need to know how to then clear these added points from the layer, or make the layer void or something like that.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> D. Pagurek

-Pushkar S. Pradhan