[mapserver-users] hoping for more verbose debug messages

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Aug 1 08:58:19 EDT 2002

It appears your first error is coming from mapsymbol.c where it is trying to open a symbolset.
The second error looks like it is coming from maptree.c where it is trying to open the index file on a shapefile.
Why the filenames aren't shown, I don't know, usually the messages are pretty good about displaying the filename but in this case it appears the filename is never passed to msSetError.
<soapbox>However being able to check the source is the best part of OpenSource...</soapbox>
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Joe Bussell <joe at otsys.com> on Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:43:39 -0700.