[mapserver-users] hoping for more verbose debug messages

Alex Rice alex_rice at arc.to
Tue Aug 20 21:14:55 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at 05:43  PM, Joe Bussell wrote:

> I am getting errors which do not provide enough info for me to debug.
> The specific messages are as follows:
>
> Wed Jul 31 16:25:24 2002 - msAddImageSymbol(): Unable to access file.

Hi, I did you find anything else about this error? Are you
running perl mapscript as a CGI? I'm getting it with Perl
mapscript as well. Funny thing is the this same .map file works
fine with mapserv CGI and Perl mapscript  (from the CLI) but Perl
mapscript as a CGI app goes into an infinite loop and logs the
"msAddImageSymbol(): Unable to access file"  I think something
weird is happening with the cwd.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alex_rice at arc.to
alrice at swcp.com