[mapserver-users] Feedback on my App, and host of questions

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Aug 7 14:56:14 EDT 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Hankley, Chip wrote:

> I could use a little feedback / help on an app I just put up.
>
> http://www.gasai.com/GISApps/CMTViewer/

Galeon 1.0.2 on Redhat Linux 7.2+ errors out with these two lines.

Warning: MapServer Error in msOpenSHPFile(): (staged_const\sc_fy08) in
D:\HTML\Gasai\GISApps\CMTViewer\new_mapcontrols.php on line 219

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
D:\HTML\Gasai\GISApps\CMTViewer\new_mapcontrols.php on line 221

Rod