[mapserver-users] Feedback on my App, and host of questions

Alexander Pucher pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Thu Aug 8 03:08:19 EDT 2002

Hankley, Chip wrote:

>I could use a little feedback / help on an app I just put up.
>
>http://www.gasai.com/GISApps/CMTViewer/
>
>This should present you with a log on screen. Choose the "Anonymous" access
>button. Our web server's a dog, so be patient. The application uses PHP-
>MapScript and Rosa. A lot of the users of this app have relatively low
>screen res (800 x 600), so I'm using an "expandable legend" to save on
>screen real-estate.
>
>1) I've only tested this under IE 6 and NS 6 on Win2K. The dynamic legend
>relies pretty heavilly on CSS stuff. I'm just curious how it works under
>other OS's and browsers (BTW, is there a URL somewhere that allows one to do
>
>this type of test... some type of "renderer" that will show you what your
>page looks like under various OS / browser combinations...that would be
>nice).

Works without any problem with Mozilla 1.0 on SuSE Linux 8.0 !

regards
alex

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universitaet Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartography and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: alexander.pucher at univie.ac.at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto
Atlas of Eastern and Southeastern Europe: http://www.aos.ac.at

M$ is not the answer. M$ is the question!
No is the answer -- Eric Naggum