[mapserver-users] Mapserver Bootstrap Group

Don Holeman dholeman1 at cox.net
Thu Aug 8 22:44:53 EDT 2002

I am about at this step too, having compiled mapserver and walked through
the tutorial and studied the page composition of the tutorial examples. I've
been following discussons on this list as well, and while I'm learning a lot
of intermediate and advanced material I'm missing a lot of the basics, which
I'm rather embarrased to bother this list with as I know how redundant such
questions get.

Would anyone in the same boat care to join me in creating a short-term
Mapserver bootstrap group at yahoogroups where we could handhold each other
while we get ourselves up to speed with respect to the basics of  GIS and
Mapserver?

If so, you can join me here:

Best,
Don Holeman