[mapserver-users] build 3.6.1 warnings and errors

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Mon Aug 12 10:12:52 EDT 2002

Lowell, Zak,

Thanks for the help. Also, thanks to DM.

I cleaned the crap out of my machine... everything conceivably related to
ms3.5. Started afresh, and Perl/Mapscript compiled.

I wonder if an uninstall script would be worthwhile... a log could be
created indicating what was installed where and what version. The uninstall
script could work with that log, optionally removing older junk.

Needless to say, Perl/Mapscript commands have changed. That, of course, is
another challenge...

thanks to you all for the great work.

pk/