[mapserver-users] build 3.6.1 warnings and errors

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Aug 12 09:54:02 EDT 2002

I can't seem to reproduce the error you're getting. However did you make sure to do a 'make clean' in both the mapserver-* & mapserver-*/mapscript/perl directory before trying to build mapscript?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Zak James <zak-ms at aiya.dhs.org> on Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:24:28 -0400.