[mapserver-users] ogr2ogr error

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Mon Aug 12 19:54:42 EDT 2002

Have you tried a process of elimination to find out
what part of the command is causing the problems?

	cp ../bc_uep/bcuep.shp .
	ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" bcuep.shp canuep.shp

	rm canuep.*
	ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" ../bc_uep/bcuep.shp canuep.shp

	rm canup.*
	ogr2ogr -where "Prov = 'BC'" bcuep.shp canuep.shp

	etc. etc.

Antti