[mapserver-users] followup - q. combining mapscript and PostGIS

Alex Rice alex_rice at arc.to
Tue Aug 13 12:07:42 EDT 2002

It appears that the filter on a layer objects only decides the
content, not the extent of the layer. Is that correct? Also, is
it even possible to use Perl DBI from Mapscript? My script dies
when I attempt it:

% ./mapscript.cgi
dyld: perl multiple definitions of symbol _DLAddHead
/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/mapscript/mapscript.bundle definition
of _DLAddHead
/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/DBD/Pg/Pg.bundle definition of _DLAddHead

Thanks for any suggestions,
Alex

Begin forwarded message: