[mapserver-users] mapscript and image extent

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Fri Aug 16 13:45:17 EDT 2002

In Perl I can do:
    my $img = $map->prepareImage() or
       carp "Unable to prepareImage $mapscript::ms_error->{message} \n";
    carp "Scale = $map->{scale}".
         " maxY = $map->{extent}->{maxy}".
         " maxX = $map->{extent}->{maxx}".
         " minY = $map->{extent}->{miny}".
         " minX = $map->{extent}->{minx}";

I still haven't managed to get these values returned to the client fo
proper mouse movement calculations, but its a start.

Joe Bussell
On Time Systems