[mapserver-users] Error Handling for Layers?

C F gis_consultant at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 14:22:58 EDT 2002

Oops, please disregard to the last portion of my post.  I think I had a
momentary lapse of brain power.  I remembered after sending it that I can
draw layers in PHP Mapscript one-by-one from the mapfile (without having to
manually set every layer property).  However, I guess the question still
remains, will layer errors be trappable/recoverable?

In case you're wondering why I don't just try it for myself.... it's because
I don't have access to my app right now :)  But I will try it and post the
results if I don't get any responses.

Thanks