RES: RES: [mapserver-users] Windows Binary

EDUARDO PATTO KANEGAE EDUARDOPK at vcp.com.br
Wed Aug 21 13:25:56 EDT 2002

so sorry please. i´ve deleted it and upload it again. so i´ve download it
and test it. for now, that´s ok.

i have troubles with large e-mails at my mail servers...

so try again... if u didn´t get it, i´ll send u in pieces.

:-)

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
eduardopk at vcp.com.br <mailto:eduardopk at vcp.com.br>
Time Planejamento - UNIDADE LA - Ramal 9126
eduardo at scopotecnologia.com.br <mailto:eduardo at scopotecnologia.com.br>
http://www.scopotecnologia.com.br