[mapserver-users] Error when compiling 3.7 with ming

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 22 14:32:47 EDT 2002

The main movie does not have any elements to display. It only contains Action
script codes with names of the movie layers generated. The idea is that you
will load the main movie in Flash and use the action script from the main movie
to load the layers that you want.

There is also now a mecanism to generate only one movie (raster output)
containg all the layers. The mecanisome used the new OUTPUTFORMAT object added
in 3.7 (part of the map object) . Below is an example of a map file using it :
specify FORMATOPTION "OUTPUT_MOVIE=SINGLE" for this kind of output.If not set
there will be one movie created per layer.

  NAME SWF
STATUS ON
SIZE 400 300
SYMBOLSET ../etc/symbols.sym
EXTENT -2200000 -712631 3072800 3840000
#EXTENT -150 40 -45 90
UNITS METERS
#UNITS DD
SHAPEPATH "../data"
IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
FONTSET ../etc/fonts.txt
IMAGETYPE SWF
#IMAGETYPE PNG

  OUTPUTFORMAT
  NAME swf
  MIMETYPE "application/x-shockwave-flash"
  DRIVER swf
  IMAGEMODE PC256
  FORMATOPTION "OUTPUT_MOVIE=SINGLE"
#  FORMATOPTION "OUTPUT_MOVIE=MULTIPLE"