[mapserver-users] configure problems

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Aug 22 13:51:02 EDT 2002

you need the .a and .h files... they are more important than the .so (shared
object).

do a find for the appropriate .h/.a and see where they are located. funny
thing is if you don't provide any dir prefix it is good enough to find the
relevant files from their default locations.

hth.