[mapserver-users] building mapserver on W2000 with msvc++

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Aug 26 05:33:25 EDT 2002

Dear List,

i am struggling with the build process of mapserver on a w2000 box with
msvc++(7.0). If come so far that most of the libraries are compiled but
what is still missing is the regex lib.
Has anybody succesfully build the recommended regex-0.12 package with
msvc? I am not familiar with compiling in the m$-world, but the problem
is that the msvc compiler is the only one we can access on the server of
our client (i.e not cygwin, etc.) ...

Thanks, Michael

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de