[mapserver-users] php_mapserver_36.dll

Jason Spangler spangl11 at pilot.msu.edu
Mon Aug 26 08:52:19 EDT 2002

Any help would be very appreciated!

I have a Win2K machine with mapserver running fine.  Installed PHP 4.2.2 and am trying to run php_mspscript_36.dll

I get the error "Unable to load dynamic library c:\php\extensions\php_mapscript_36.dll"

The dll is in this directory, as well as many others.  I can get PDF and MSSQL + other extensions to load fine, but will not load map_script.

I have permissions set correctly, and have looked all over for help, but none of the solutions I've found cure my problem.

If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it immensly!

Thanks,

Jason Spangler
Cass County, Michigan