[mapserver-users] php_mapserver_36.dll

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 26 09:17:04 EDT 2002

This could be caused by a missing DLL on your system (such as libwww or
other DLLs).  I would suggest running the DEPENDS.EXE utility (using
Start/Run...) to check the DLLs on which your php_mapscript_36.dll
depends and making sure that they are all present on your system.

DEPENDS.EXE comes preinstalled on WinXP and possibly Win2k... if you
don't have it then you can do a web search to find and download it.

Daniel