[mapserver-users] php_mapserver_36.dll

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Mon Aug 26 09:44:26 EDT 2002

Jason,

Where did you get the dll?
If from DMSolutions, did the name of the zip file correspond to PHP4.2.2?
DLL and PHP versions MUST match?
Did you put the libwww dll's in the System32 directory?

Chip
-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Spangler [mailto:spangl11 at pilot.msu.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 7:52 AM
To: mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
Subject: [mapserver-users] php_mapserver_36.dll

Any help would be very appreciated!

I have a Win2K machine with mapserver running fine.  Installed PHP 4.2.2 and
am trying to run php_mspscript_36.dll

I get the error "Unable to load dynamic library
c:\php\extensions\php_mapscript_36.dll"

The dll is in this directory, as well as many others.  I can get PDF and
MSSQL + other extensions to load fine, but will not load map_script.

I have permissions set correctly, and have looked all over for help, but
none of the solutions I've found cure my problem.

If anyone could help me, I would appreciate it immensly!

Thanks,

Jason Spangler
Cass County, Michigan