[mapserver-users] distance search in PLSS

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Aug 29 10:52:36 EDT 2002

Thanks for the advice Ed. I thought of generating a table, but I really
want to do this with a script so I can specify the distance. Anyway...
all this discussion has got me thinking and I am putting together a Perl
script that might be able to do what I want. When I get it working right
I will post it here for others.

Many thanks,

pk/