[mapserver-users] TRUETYPE not work

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Aug 29 22:31:52 EDT 2002

William,

Do you have a Map file Reference document?
You need to look at the LABEL section, you will see that it mentions
a FONT tag which references an item in a FONTSET. The document will
also tell you how to set up the FONTSET file which will need to point
to the the fonts on your system.

The documentation page can be found off the Mapserver home page.

-Steve