[mapserver-users] Is there anybody out there...

Oliver Wesp wesp at gdv.com
Fri Aug 30 11:50:18 EDT 2002

...using Mapserver with SDE except me. Or am I just lucky enough to run
in every trouble one can have using Mapserver with SDE? Or maybe it's
just me making stupid mistakes? O.K. here is one that's maybe not
spefific for SDE-Datasources:

Im using class expression to classify my layers. The user can choose
which field he likes to use for classification. Some of the fields the
user can choose are named containing underscores. And that's the result:

msSDELayerInitItemInfo(): General error message. Item not found in SDE
table

For fieldnames without underscores everything works fine. If anybody has
another solution than just renaming all the fields feel free to let me
know.

And if anybody has a clue regarding the featureirtemnquery-Problem I
posted a few days ago....please say something.

kind regards
Oliver

--
Gesellschaft für geografische Datenverarbeitung
Binger Str. 49-51
E-Mail: wesp at gdv.com