[mapserver-users] Any Mapserver and database forms demos around?

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Fri Feb 1 13:14:45 EST 2002

Hi guys,
Many are asking me about collaborative web-based solutions for managing
database information and coupling that with GIS viewing capabilities.
I'm planning to use Mapserver to display mostly point data, but will want
to have the ability to view AND edit database information for each
location.

Does anyone have a web site that I could look at to see this in action?  I
need to describe the concept to my colleagues and would like to show them a
demonstration of a similar kind of system

Tyler