[mapserver-users] mapserver and libraries source tree

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Sat Feb 2 01:17:32 EST 2002

Folks,

Some of you have requested my MapServer and libraries source tree.  Well,
you can now download at your own risk the full tree as a 185 Mb zip file.
It's available at http://128.101.73.155/projects/ms35.zip. This what I use
to compile the win32 binaries which you can download in the MapServer web
site.  This now includes the PostgreSQL source.  I'm offering this as a
one-time deal and I won't be updating the archive.

For those who wish to conserve network bandwidth, I'm still providing the
binaries.  I'm also continuing the weekly compilation from the nightly
source.

Rock on.

-Perry