[mapserver-users] POSTGIS/Mapscript DB connection is not closing

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Mon Feb 4 23:14:25 EST 2002

Are you referring to the postmaster or psql? Nobody should shut down
postmaster except the postgres user or the OS, but if you have the psql
monitor running, you will see a bunch of stuff. You can ignore it, hit
<enter> to get back to the psql prompt, or just don't run psql.

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.
Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
(307) 733-0203