[mapserver-users] Refresh symbols after zooms

Nacho Benito nachobenito75 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:38:38 EST 2002

Hi list
I have one problem that I would like to ask:
  I'm drawing some points as symbols like you explain to me (creating a new
feature and sending the points by url) but I can't refresh all of them (only
one ) when I zoom in the map.
The code of the temaplate file is: (part of it of course)
<input type="hidden" name="map_marcas_feature_points"
value="[map_marcas_feature_points]">
<input type="hidden" name="map_marcas_feature_text"
value="[map_marcas_feature_text]">
Thank you for your help
Regards
Nacho