Re: [mapserver-users] forum français

Azimuth, Erwin Perik perik at azimuth.nl
Tue Feb 5 10:25:22 EST 2002

I was encouriging it as an alternative to the mailinglist.

Thinking that the forum will be a bigger succes if english is the main
language.
Starting also a dutch forum for example will spread the stuff over too many
places.
Focussing on questions and answers on one place keeps stuff closer to each
other.

Learning mapserver is hard enough, so skipping french for now ;-)

Erwin