[mapserver-users] forum français

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Feb 5 11:19:52 EST 2002

"Daniel Morissette" wrote:

>I would say that this forum is a good chance for MapServer users that
>want to start learning and practicing French.

Salut,
Go french go...
HA!  Great idea!  I love trying to remember all the stuff I (didn't)
learned back in elementary school :)
A demain.
Au revoir! :)

Tyler

                    Daniel Morissette
                    <morissette at dmsolutions.ca>         To:     "Azimuth, Erwin Perik" <perik at azimuth.nl>
                    Sent by:                            cc:     mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu
                    owner-mapserver-users at lists.g       Fax to:
                    is.umn.edu                          Subject:     Re: [mapserver-users] forum français

                    02/05/2002 06:12 AM

"Azimuth, Erwin Perik" wrote:

> As i remember correct, users can set their language for phpBB to what
they
> choose. The question and answers however should be done in english. As
> mapserver, mascript, mapfiles etc... are also english it's good to keep
it
> all the same. Also for learning english it's a good start ;-)

uh?!?  Who said that everything around MapServer had to be in a single
language?

I would say that this forum is a good chance for MapServer users that
want to start learning and practicing French.

Daniel