[mapserver-users] New to Mapserver

Sathiskumar Govindasamy gsathis at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 08:03:20 EST 2002

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I wanted to go to street level mapping in the
coming days, but I wanted to start with atleast the US and state boundaries
with Interstates on it now. I have downloaded the Tiger Line 2000 data for
Illinois. I have installed OGR and I am able to see the information through
ogrinfo. But, how to I write template file and .map file with layers ? I
would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks
Sathis