[mapserver-users] New to Mapserver

Walt Lin joemayfair at usa.net
Sat Feb 9 14:10:16 EST 2002

I use shp files as well for the tiger line files-- I converted the files
to shp using tgr2shp (www.gistools.com).  THat was a while ago, I don't
know if there are any other methods or if there are freely available shp
files with all of the tiger data (tgr2shp cost something like $100 and
only runs on Windows-- I had to setup samba to get my windows machine to
process the data on the linux server).